- Direct trains to London, Brighton and the South Coast with Southern Rail.
- Gatwick to Victoria Express
- Redhill to London Bridge
- Dorking to London Waterloo
- With all London stations giving access to the extensive London Underground system including the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) and City Airport
- Flights to and from London Gatwick Airport and London Heathrow Airport
- Motorway connections via M23, M25, M4, M3, M20 corridors
west end and local theatres as well as cinema's
- Hawth in Crawley, Capitol in Horsham, Dorking Halls, Epsom Playhouse, Harlequin in Redhill, Fairfield Halls in Croydon for many local performances as well as West End highlights such as les Miserable in Shaftesbury Avenue, Mama Mia at the Prince of Wales or even Billy Elliot in Victoria.
museums, exhibitions and local houses of note
- Goodwood House hosts of the Goodwood Festival of Speed, Brooklands Motor Museum, not to mention London based Victoria & Albert, Natural History and Science museums, Tate Gallery, Portrait Gallery and of course Buckingham Palace on the Mall!
- Wimbledon - Tennis, Epsom, Sandown & Kempton Park - Horse Racing, Brands Hatch - Motor Sport, Hickstead - Equestrian Events, Twickenham - Rugby, The Oval, Lambeth - Cricket, Thames - Rowing, Ewehurst & Hurtwood - Polo