redhill serviced apartments
just 27 minutes to London Victoria from Redhill
with so many fast trains inro London to choose from, Rehill really is the destination of choice for the business traveller; or for the family relocating, our serviced apartment with it's own gorgeous grassy back garden helping keep the children from going stir crazy!
business or leisure travellers from £85 pn *
whether needing a base whilst travelling for business or vacation our choice of one or two bed short stay apartments, fully furnished and serviced with close proximity to the town cenrte are ideal.
a little more about Redhill
a town in the borough of Reigate and Banstead in Surrey, England. The town, which adjoins the town of Reigate to the west, is south of Greater London, and is part of the London commuter belt.
Redhill is situated immediately to the south North Downs, through which passes the London Brighton Road.
Rredhill is at the junction of the A23 and A25 roads. The M25 and M23 motorways are within three miles.
Redhill Railway Station is at the junction of three lines: the main London to Brighton Line, the North Downs Line from Redhill to Reading, and the Redhill to Tonbridge Line.
Numerous bus services are operated to the town, by Arriva, Metrobus and Southwond PSV. Route 100 to Crawley is part of the Fastway bus rapid transport system.
a pedestrianised High Street, which is adjoined by the Belfry Shopping Centre. More shops are available at the Warwick Quadrant. There is also a street market each Thursday and Saturday, sometimes including a French market
sport & recreation
The town features:
- Redhill football club a club who play at Kiln Brow.
- Donyngs sports centre, which includes an indoor swimming pool.
- Sailing, canoeing and windsurfing is available at nearby large Mercers Country Park, where a company provides moorings, boat storage, instruction and accessories, Aqua Sports Company a Royal Yachting Association, British canoe Union and Adventure Activities Licensing Authority.
- Redhill Tennis Club boasts 8 tennis courts and two junior size tennis courts. The large memorial park has 2 slightly less manicured courts in the town centre and has play facilities for children.
- In the adjacent town of Reigate is Reigate Priory Athletics Club.
*Minimum 7 night stays. All prices + VAT